1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Need a Cordura Sheath for 2" Wide Blade

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by FloridaBlade, Dec 13, 2016.

1. FloridaBlade

FloridaBlade

Mar 10, 2015
    Bussekin Brothers:

Need to find a cheap cordura style sheath for my BG FSH, blade is 2" wide.

Blade Length: 8.25"
    Blade Width: Approx. 2"
    Blade Thickness: Approx .312" (5/16")

Something like these pictured below. Anybody got any sources for such a sheath?

By the way, I tried the ones below show on my Ratweilers,
    but this new FSH blade is wider and won't fit.

[​IMG]

2. elof_alv

elof_alv Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 13, 2009
    TOPS Knives? They sell this type of sheaths

3. Gaston444

Gaston444

Oct 1, 2014
    Try Knifecenter, the Ontario SP-52-53 nylon sheath. I can vouch it is excellent, with twin fully adjustable snaps that have nice "popper" buttons, not Velcro.

It can take 2" and up to 10.5/11" if I am not mistaken. (I trimmed the length to match).

The liner is a really thick tough transparent roll of soft plastic (not the thin brittle stuff TOPS use), which is rigid yet very good at not scratching.

Gaston

4. FloridaBlade

FloridaBlade

Mar 10, 2015
    Thanks guys, I will check those out. :thumbup: