1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a sword made

Discussion in 'Sword Discussion' started by jamaljahda, May 26, 2018.

1. jamaljahda

jamaljahda

Mar 4, 2009
    If any sword maker has netfiNe please view the movie only god forgives and the sword the cop uses is the one I want made. Could someone view and please give me a pricing

2. jamaljahda

jamaljahda

Mar 4, 2009
    Sorry netflix

3. gadunz

gadunz

Dec 4, 2012
    I searched "only god forgives ryan gosling sword" images & this is the only sword I could find
    [​IMG]l
    That's a big request. asking someone to watch a 90min movie, when you should just supply instant images.

4. jamaljahda

jamaljahda

Mar 4, 2009
    That's the sword. They have other views a d shot of it in the movie. But yes that is the o e I want it is simplistic functional yet beautiful to me.

5. gadunz

gadunz

Dec 4, 2012
    More of a bush knife than a sword.

6. jamaljahda

jamaljahda

Mar 4, 2009
    Ok. Well I would like to have this bush knife made. Could I please get some info regarding pricing

7. WValtakis

WValtakis Gold Member Gold Member

May 29, 2004
    BlackKnight86 likes this.
  8. jamaljahda

jamaljahda

Mar 4, 2009
    Looks close to what I'm wanting. Blade looks a little wide though. Could I please detriment dimensions on the width of the blade. I was thinking a blade length of 16-20 inches. Between this range should give flexibility for a good balance point. I definitely want a hand a half size or two handed handle. Was thinking hidden full tang but the cord wrap looks nice. I am open to discussion on that. A less pronounced guard maybe oval in shape or integral.

9. WValtakis

WValtakis Gold Member Gold Member

May 29, 2004
    Just contact @Mecha , he can make anything you want :thumbsup:

~Chip

10. Mecha

Mecha Madscienceforge.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 27, 2013
    It looks like a little dha, a type of blade I've been mentioning a lot lately, and one of my favorites. Of course one could be made in the dimensions you're looking for, but it would be made of titanium alloy. For a steel one, @J W Bensinger has made blades a lot like that.

oldblu and Triton like this.
  11. Triton

Triton Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 8, 2000
    I thought it looked like a Dha as well.

Do a Bing image search. No custom work is required.

12. OldBlockBlades

OldBlockBlades

Jul 2, 2017
    Yes, that's a Thai Dha....that end of the sword is the shape, very easily done.
    That one in the movie looks like a simple wire wrapped handle one. Pretty common here in Thailand

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2018
    Mecha likes this.