Need a sword made

If any sword maker has netfiNe please view the movie only god forgives and the sword the cop uses is the one I want made. Could someone view and please give me a pricing

I searched "only god forgives ryan gosling sword" images & this is the only sword I could find
only-god-forgives-kristin-scott-thomas-vithaya-pansringarm600-370.jpg
l
That's a big request. asking someone to watch a 90min movie, when you should just supply instant images.

That's the sword. They have other views a d shot of it in the movie. But yes that is the o e I want it is simplistic functional yet beautiful to me.

Ok. Well I would like to have this bush knife made. Could I please get some info regarding pricing

Looks close to what I'm wanting. Blade looks a little wide though. Could I please detriment dimensions on the width of the blade. I was thinking a blade length of 16-20 inches. Between this range should give flexibility for a good balance point. I definitely want a hand a half size or two handed handle. Was thinking hidden full tang but the cord wrap looks nice. I am open to discussion on that. A less pronounced guard maybe oval in shape or integral.

Looks close to what I'm wanting. Blade looks a little wide though. Could I please detriment dimensions on the width of the blade. I was thinking a blade length of 16-20 inches. Between this range should give flexibility for a good balance point. I definitely want a hand a half size or two handed handle. Was thinking hidden full tang but the cord wrap looks nice. I am open to discussion on that. A less pronounced guard maybe oval in shape or integral.
Just contact Mecha Mecha , he can make anything you want :thumbsup:

~Chip

It looks like a little dha, a type of blade I've been mentioning a lot lately, and one of my favorites. Of course one could be made in the dimensions you're looking for, but it would be made of titanium alloy. For a steel one, @J W Bensinger has made blades a lot like that.

I thought it looked like a Dha as well.

Do a Bing image search. No custom work is required.

Yes, that's a Thai Dha....that end of the sword is the shape, very easily done.
That one in the movie looks like a simple wire wrapped handle one. Pretty common here in Thailand

Last edited by a moderator:
Back