[NEED] Help for some knife laws.

Hey there guys, I recently bought both a Victorinox One Hand Trekker, as well as a Victorinox Hiker. I know the Trekker has a 4.3in blade length, and the Hiker has about a 3.5in. I was just wondering if these were legal in where I live. I've searched up some laws for where I live, which is San Jose, California, and I couldn't really find much.
If anyone could help me, that'd be great!

One of the tricky parts with finding knife laws when your first starting out is when something is legal, there is nothing for you to find, in a manner of speaking. No law against it = totally legal.

As far as California State law is concerned, all folders of any size or configuration (including you're knives) are legal for carry, even concealed. The only folders that are regulated are button-operated switchblades and butterfly knives. There's other regs for taking knives to K-12 school grounds but that's a separate matter.

San Jose's Municipal code has no laws on knives, only the regulation on discharge of guns, crossbows and other projectile weapons (under Chapter 10.32).

On another forum site (for concealed carry) I see several people had good results by calling their local police non-emergency number and/or city District Attorney's office and just asking.
There's a Knife Rights organization that seems like a useful resource also.

Back