Need help from cast iron Becker heads

SRWeldon

Platinum Member
So my wife and I are remodeling our kitchen and I need a little help. I'm looking for a creative way of hanging my cast iron. I've looked into using black pipe with floor flanges and this seems like the way I'd like to go but would like to maybe see some other options. If people have used the black pipe method could you please post some pics. Please feel free to post any ways people have used to store cast iron. Thanks

So my wife and I are remodeling our kitchen and I need a little help. I'm looking for a creative way of hanging my cast iron. I've looked into using black pipe with floor flanges and this seems like the way I'd like to go but would like to maybe see some other options. If people have used the black pipe method could you please post some pics. Please feel free to post any ways people have used to store cast iron. Thanks
Copper pipe also makes a nice pot hanger

I just stack my skillets and flat iron (corn bread stick pans, griddles, etc) on a shelf in a kitchen pantry and my dutch ovens, waffle irons and bean pots are stacked on shelves I built out in the garage.

But I'm a bachelor and don't have to answer to anyone else.:rolleyes: I don't have to be fancy or "decorative", just practical. :p:D

Back