1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 12 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, March 23; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Need help identifying a Boker knife...

Discussion in 'Boker USA' started by Swadehead, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Swadehead

Swadehead Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Hi,

As the title states, I could use some help identifying and valuing a knife that I have. It is marked LEO-Damast Pocket, but when I search for that, I cannot find any info on this particular knife. Hoping some of you fine gentleman (or ladies) can help me out.

Thanks in advance for any help...

2. Swadehead

Swadehead Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  3. beagleboy

beagleboy Moderator Moderator

Oct 17, 2003
    That was the smaller version of our Leopard Damascus III, which is discontinued for many years (since 2009/2010, I guess).
    Item number is 110131DAM.

The last regular price in Germany was EUR 419.-, and I don´t know what the US price might have been.

And I generally never answer questions about the value, because there´s only one general answer: it´s exactly worth what another guy is willing to pay in that moment you want to sell it. ;-)