Need help in IDing a CR fixed blade knife

My brother just got a CR fixed blade knife that has the same blade design as a Project 2 but it has no serrations or saw back (like a Mark 4). It does have a MADE IN USA stamp on the right side of the knife and the CR logo on the left with no serial number like my Mark 4. It is also thicker than my Mark 4 (serial numbered from South Africa). My brother would like to sell it or trade it for a Project 1 if anybody is interested. We both would like to know exactly what it is anyway and maybe some history about when it was made.
Any help appreciated.

LRRP:
We need a little extra information on your knife. Please measure the blade thickness, the blade width and most important, the blade length from the crossguard to the tip of the blade. This extra info will help us to further identify the knife.
Thanks,
Mark

Blade thickness is 1/4"

Blade width is 1 1/4"

Blade length is 7 1/2"

Blade has "MADE IN USA" stamp and the CR logo but no serial number like my South African made CR Mark 4.

Sounds like a project 2. They don't have sawbacks and someone could have ordered it without the serrations. All the dimensions indicate P2.

------------------
Dennis Wright
Wright Knife & Sporting Goods
1-800-400-1980
("Have a knife day!")
wrightknife@ixpres.com

LRRP,
Sorry about the delay...I thought I answered this one for you. Dennis is absolutely correct. All indications point to this being a Project II without serrations. They may be ordered that way.
Thanks,
Mark

Back