Need help posting a PIC!!!!!!PLEASE!

I want to post the final design of the hawk I'm working on with Justin Gingrich so I can get some feed back, but I don't know how. Can anyone help?

(THIS PIC IS POSTED BELOW!!!)

What you need to do is register yourself on any of the free photo/file hosting websites, upload your pics to that and then you can directly link your post to the pics using the [img src ....] tag. This is easily done by clicking on the little yellow icon at the top of the editing window when you're typing your message.

Have a look here: www.villagephotos.com

It would be much more convenient if I could just e-mail it to someone who has this capability. I've been using the forums for a year and I never post stuff. This is just the first design that I've evr actually been on the verge of seeing come to fruition, and that has a respected maker who likes it and agreed to make it. All of this is very exciting to me! It is just the design, and I want some feedback from my fellow forumites on what they think.

Yeah, I can do it too if you want, no problem. Either Wade or I, your choice.

Okay, wade, it should be in your mailbox! Thanks so much, guys! It should be posted in the Axe/Tomahawk section soon!!! Please check it out and give any feedback you can offer!

Here's the image:

halberd_hawk.jpg

Thanks, Wade! Is there anyway to have this put into the ax and hawk forum in the thread I had started (you'll know which one I mean)?

J.Daveynow that this image is on the web, all you have to do is right click on it and then click on properties. It will list a URL. Cut and paste that into your new message in whatever forum you want, put the
tags in and your good to go.

Back