Need help with production date of my 710 black blade.

DqldT0B.jpg
[/IMG]
DqldT0B.jpg

I bought it along with some others and do not remember the year of the 710 blackblade. The top 710 is a D2 but the one on the bottom says M2HS on the blade.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Frank.

This thread sort of makes me sad. I love the 710 and hate to see it go. Hopefully we can get an updated replacement or a new 710 exclusive in the coming years.

They brought the long-discontinued AFCK and Ares back, why not? To me the 710, esp. the High Speed remain hot ticket items. (And If you guys don't own one get one...!) I own a number of the 710 variants. To me, they are very close in the running as one of two or three models, that typify what a classic Benchmade offers in form and function. :cool:

Thank you for the quick response and information. I wish they would have kept this knife in their line. It was the first Benchmade Axis lock I bought and have, purely by luck, never used it or sharpened it. I have carried it but other knives have taken the brunt of my use over the years. Bought the D2 about two years ago as I wanted to have one to carry and use. Now I am thinking twice about that and my Rift.
Thanks again for the posts and link, Frank.

Thank you for the quick response and information. I wish they would have kept this knife in their line. It was the first Benchmade Axis lock I bought and have, purely by luck, never used it or sharpened it. I have carried it but other knives have taken the brunt of my use over the years. Bought the D2 about two years ago as I wanted to have one to carry and use. Now I am thinking twice about that and my Rift.
Thanks again for the posts and link, Frank.

Me too, brother, me too. :(

They brought the long-discontinued AFCK and Ares back, why not? To me the 710, esp. the High Speed remain hot ticket items. (And If you guys don't own one get one...!) I own a number of the 710 variants. To me, they are very close in the running as one of two or three models, that typify what a classic Benchmade offers in form and function. :cool:

A few days late here - just want to say: amen.

Back