Need Opinions of China Made Kissing Crane Knives

I have the opportunity to buy one at a decent price. Are they any better than say a rough rider knife? Need opinions to act on if I buy it

Fit and Finish on them is great, probably better than RR. But for just a few bucks more, it just feels better carrying a USA made blade in your pocket and the blade steel will most likely be better and last longer.

yeah, they ain't half bad...i've fondled em' before and liked em'...they're not my cup of tea, but they aren't bad

i picked up one by mistake and i have to say i am impressed with the fit and finish for the price. i picked up a little rams horn mini trapper and while i can't quite bring myself to carry it i can't get rid of it either, and it came scary sharp. and yes i know it's ridiculous to not carry a knife simply because of country of origin but i can't help it.

I don't understand China or Germany whats the difference, they were never made in the US. My one kissing crane is a yellow canoe (china). F&F is outstanding, it is all hand fitted. Unbelivable for a $15 knife. The steel (on mine) also seems "harder" more like 440C or at least AUS8. It's a chinese made knife though so I don't know if they are all as well made.

Tom

Back