Need Opinions...Tan micarta or Black?

Alright, I know some of you are shaking your heads, but I think the color of the handle material(now that I got my BM-E paid for!!) is important. I can't decide between Tan, which looks so awesome but may give itself away if you were going for a camo look, and Black which wouldn't constrast from the black coating and look quite as neat.
I am one who thinks Busses are some of the most beautifully designed knives(not to mention just darn beautiful) I have seen and used. I know either way, I'll be more than happy with it but.......please give me your opinions on which handle color. I realize it is mostly personal preference but there might be a practical stand point to this also.
Thanks,
Luke
P.S. I think I am starting to go crazy...I walk around trying to pretend and imagine what the BM-E is going to chop and feel like....help me!!

Hmmm? uuuhhmmmm...well,...the black is...no, the tan looks...they both are kind of...gosh...I'm dumbfounded
redface.gif
Actually, if Jerry could combine the two, in a camo style pattern, THAT would be the sh!t.

Your's in nuclear black & tans...buuurrrpppp
biggrin.gif

Kevin

I matched the tan handles on my clip point SH variants because of the coloration of my sheath choice. I think Jerry should change the color choices each year. One has to remember that these knives are designed and made to be "use" knives.

I know there are designed to be used but...I still think Jerry makes some of the sharpest looking(and cutting) knives. I just don't know which one to go with....
smile.gif
Keep the great opinions coming!
Later,
Luke

I chose the tan handles at first cause it would be a little different. I also thought they were that red color in the pictures I've seen. When I was at the blade show I saw that they are actually the color of sand. Stupid me... I know... The name should have given it away. But I thought they would be that red color. But After I saw the color of the tan in living flesh I changed my order to black. No that doesn't mean that they aren't good handles and don't look good too. I just had my heart set on that redish bown color. If there was an actual color like that to choose from on a Busse I'd be all over it. I'd probably sell my entire collection of Busse knives and buy all new ones with that color handle. Just MHO though. In the end it's your knife so chose the one that fits you.

------------------
Everything is negotiable!
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/albumList?u=879893&Auth=false

I've ordered a black BM. When i get the cash together, The next will be a tan SH.

So my answer?

One of each
biggrin.gif

------------------
The beast we are, lest the beast we become.

Well, when I ordered my Steel Heart E from Andy I told him to pick a color
smile.gif
I really didn't have a preferance and it will add to the fun when I receive the knife!

Back