Need PM2/3 dimensions, please!

Hi all, first time poster here.

I'm wondering if someone would be able to get me dimensions for the Spyderco Paramilitary 2/3 lanyard tube. Specifically, the distance between the liners and the OD and ID of the tube itself.

Spyderco must have heard the complaints of the loosely flared Manix 2 lanyard tubes because there was no way my scales were being "wiggled" off. I had to drill the flares part out to get them off.

Short of custom machining, I'd like to see if I could have a new tube using Flytanium's lanyard tube for the Para 2/3.

Thanks in advance!

Why would you force it like that lol. Contact spyderco warranty department and you'll probably be able to purchase one.

Had to get them off to change scales. Hopefully getting a set of Rockscale titanium if they come back in stock.

Yea it's not easy but they come off. No need to destroy them...especially if it puts you in this situation.

Just wanted to give an update for research sake. I went ahead and ordered the Flytanium PM2/3 lanyard tube for my Manix 2. It seems that it is slightly wider between the liners which correlates to dimensions I was given on the spyderco forum, which was that the PM2 was 0.155 between the liners whereas I measured 0.145 on the Manix lanyard tube.

Overall width is perfect and doesnt stick out past the G10 and the diameter through the liners is perfect.

It went back together okay and it doesnt seem to have affected the action at all. Blades still flicks open easy and will fall shut releasing the CBL with no blade play! I'd say it's a suitable replacement.

Back