Need Queen Mailing Info!

Hey guys, I need Queen's mailing address for warranty/repair. One of the backsprings on a Queen doc (96B) just up and busted for no good reason. I've only carried it for a couple of years, and NEVER abused it. I just did a search and with my limited puter savvy, could'nt find the factory site. Thanks in advance.
Tom

Here's what I found:

Queen Cutlery Co. Inc.
507 Chestnut St.
Titusville, PA 16354
814/827-3673

FYI, they don't seem to have a factory web site. I found the address by using Google to search for "Queen Cutlery Titusville" and found a city directory of local companies.;)

I had the exact same thing happen to me - I carried a small Doc pattern from the 99 Schatt Morgan series - one day I picked it up to put it in my pocket for the day and the blade flopped open - broken spring!!! Queen did replace the spring and polished the knife up - it took several months, though.

Last summer I had the same thing happen to my 2000 model Schatt Wharncliff bladed muskrat. Sent it back to the factory, and had it back in about 2 weeks. It came back with better fit to the handle pins than it had originally. They really did a super job. :)

Back