Need Smoke And Prayers

Thanks all....I will let you all know how it went....You folks are the best...Thanks again.

My grandson , 11 year old Brock is doing well and is still in the Arkansas Childrens Hospital in Little Rock. He will be there another week or so. Apparently a tumor removal on the pituitary gland is a dangerous operation as the gland is right betwwen the eyes under the nose cartilege just in front of the brain.

The operation takes place in the nose with cameras and lasers in the nostrils....Ewwwwwe. He has to stay calm for a week hence the hospital stay as they don't want hime getting his blood pressure up and rupurturing the wound.

I thanks all of you for the smoke and prayers as it helped Brock face the operation and I am sure guided the surgeons hands in this difficult time. You folks are the best.. God bless you all.:D

When the boy is back home, bring him into the store. Call first to be sure I am in. I will be out of town for the next 10-12 days.

You got it T-Bag, prayers coming your way.

I don't know if there's anything worse than the helplessness you feel in a situation like this.

May God, the Creator of the universe and everything in it, look after His Creation, your Grandson, for a safe operation(if he goes for one) and a speedy recovery. God Bless You Brock!

prayers sent southern doctors are some of the best in the world he's in good hands prayers for the doctors too may their minds be sharp and their hands steady

Back