need some details on the battle mistress

i finally have saved enough money to get one and just want to know how long it's going to take. i don't mind waiting for it I'd just like to know so i can mark off the days on my calender.
i also need to know if it can be shipped to my p.o. box since it's the only true permanent address I'll have for the next couple of years due to my job.
whoops almost forgot to ask. what's an E model? and is it any better?
thanks

[This message has been edited by Band-aid (edited 06-08-2000).]

Band-aid,
I ordered 2 knives yesterday from Andy and he had no problems sending to my PO Box.
Hope I'm not stepping over the boundries by saying that.
Take care,

Welcome band-aid. The "E" refers to the new ergonomically designed handles that were introduced this year on the combat line of knives. They are intended to make chopping type chores less fatigueing.

------------------
Semper Fi

Good stuff on this thread...the E models at this point are scheduled to be shipping in July so you won't have to use up your red marker crossing the days off.
wink.gif

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Busse Combat Variant Temp. HQ http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

thanks to all of you for your help.
looks like i will be making a phone call tomorrow to place my order!
WOOHOO!!!

Band-aid you are such a lucky guy you make me sick. Just now has he decided to get an E-Mistress and they're gonna be ready to go just around the corner. Why can't I have luck like that. But honestly... get the Busse you'll love it and it will be the only knife of that size you'll ever need. Then your only problem is picking which Busse you want next. And then yes... Ahhhhhhhh yes... you will feel the sting of the wait. LOL. Get it... enjoy it... love it...

------------------
Everything is negotiable!
http://albums.com/j/AlbumList?u=879893

ugh.. I'm not that lucky.
i go to my on line bank account to double check that my deposit went through so i could get the knife with my visa checking card and what do i find? my account has been temporarily disabled!! i can't get to the email link that they (x.com) provided to find out what the problem is. and every time i call i am on hold until the phone disconnects itself! !#%$&^^#@!#%!!! who can i sue for this?

[This message has been edited by Band-aid (edited 06-13-2000).]

Back