...need your prayers.

My infant daughter was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday after being very sick at home. I am behind on e-mails and return calls, and the past two days, I've been at the hospital.

Please lift Hannah in your prayers. Hopefully, she'll get to come home soon.

I'll get back to everyone's e-mails as quick as I can.

Thanks,

You are in my thoughts and prayers.........................

Andy, stay strong for your little girl.
Prayers and good thoughts are on the way.

I'm very sorry to hear that Andy, my thoughts and prayers are with her. :(

Andy,

Your little girl Hannah, as well as you and your wife are in my thoughts. May the doctors and nurses who are treating her know the Wisdom to heal what is making her ill, and to return her to you and your wife quickly and in 100% good health.

Hang in there, my friend.

Hi, Andy.

You might not remember me; I'm the one who ordered an After Shock from you and ended up getting a Big East Instinctive Pro from you instead. We met at either Blade '01 or '02 when you & Bobby Branton shared a table.

My wife and I lost our beautiful 11 month old daughter Zoe last September after a 4 month battle with leukemia. Needless to say this thread caught my attention right away. I'm praying for you and Hannah.

Chris
http://www.shesmiles.com

God Bless! Please update us when you can. Family comes first. ;)

Heber

My thanks to all of you. Please keep them coming...

My precious baby Hannah is still in the hospital. By all counts, she will remain there for several more days.

She is more comfortable than she was a few days ago, but the doctors aren't much closer to knowing what's really wrong. Her treatment is more supportive than anything else, which is good, but it's dealing with her symptoms more than their cause as far as I can tell. All the tubes, wires, and hoses make it hard for me to keep my game face on for her. It's frightening really...

I cannot begin to describe how surreal this has been...we have faith and it is only strengthened by your continued support.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks so very much to all of you...

Andy,

Is Hannah in Children's in Tacoma? If she's there, they have some of the BEST doctors and nurses in the WORLD. They'll figure out what's holding her down and get it fixed.

Eventho' little Hannah is an infant, she KNOWS that you are there for her, but don't forget to also take care of yourself and your wife. YOU BOTH need to eat and rest when you can, so that you can remain strong for Hannah.

Please know, and tell your wife, that we are all here for you, and that your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

God bless.

Changes in her treatment beginning last night have begun to take effect...she has remarkably improved in the last 24 hours and everyone is encouraged. While she has some more tests scheduled in the morning, we are feeling much better about her treatment and recovery.

I count it a blessing to know so many people here, at church, and elsewhere have been praying for her. Please accept my deepest thanks.

We're not out of the woods yet, but it looks like we will be soon.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Back