1. Despite 2020 presenting more than its share of challenges, I'm thankful for all of you, and the community you guys have created. Hope that your homes are full of happiness, your fridge well stocked with leftovers, and your homes warm & loving.

Nessmuk in Natural Canvas Micarta with Dual-Carry leather sheath

Discussion in 'Koster Knives' started by Daniel Koster, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
  2. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    The sheath holds the knife in great even upside-down!

You take the knife out by squeezing the mouth gently and pulling it out.

Usually horizontal-carry sheaths are a risk/danger of the knife sliding out on its own. Not with Butch's sheaths. ;)

This is setup for both vertical and horizontal carry. Butch and I worked on this design for a long time before bringing it to perfection. And it works great!

:thumbup:

Dan

3. Md 25v

Md 25v

Jun 11, 2008
    Is this one taken?

4. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Yes - it's headed to David A. Hopefully a soon-to-be-happy guy!

Order list is always open - I don't have any extra nessmuks right now, though.

Dan

5. DEA14444

DEA14444 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 9, 2005
    Hey Dan,

David A here--Got my knife a couple days ago--A happy guy indeed--Anxiously awaiting my MUCK and Monster Nessie

6. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Glad to hear it - thanks for letting me know. :thumbup:

Dan