Nessmuks and EDC's Done!

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Three Nessmuks, and two EDC's done today. Pics!

Nessmuk woods are Purpleheart and Osage, Goncalo Alves and Wenge, and a solid Lacewood one too!

jedc82-vi.jpg

jedc83-vi.jpg

jedc85-vi.jpg

EDC woods are curly Walnut and Osage, and Goncalo and Osage.

jedc76-vi.jpg

jedc78-vi.jpg

EDC woods are curly Walnut and Osage, and Goncalo and Osage.

jedc76-vi.jpg

jedc78-vi.jpg

Those are gorgeous Andy. I really like the one in the foreground in both pics. Is that the curly Walnut and Osage? I've yet to see another maker who does such an outstanding job on contrasting handle materials. There is nothing like contrasting that deep, dark outer layer with a lighter base.

Yep. Curly Walnut and Osage. I also like a sort of middle dark wood, and a really dark wood also. Its fun doing the combo's.

I like how you have been using liners on the new knives you have been making.

Love those EDC's. I hated to have to leave my Woodsman at home today, but I really didn't have much work for a 5+" blade;) Maybe once I get a little scratch ahead I can order an EDC for my work knife;)

Great work as always Andy, I think your EDC's are my favourites of all the knives you do !!!

I got the lacewood version and all I can say is I'm hooked. This is my first Fiddleback Forge knife but certainly not my last. I'm an artist and I can say honestly that I'm very pleased with the workmanship. The fit of the handle in my hand feels as though it was made just for me. Thanks again Andy!:D

I got the lacewood version and all I can say is I'm hooked. This is my first Fiddleback Forge knife but certainly not my last. I'm an artist and I can say honestly that I'm very pleased with the workmanship. The fit of the handle in my hand feels as though it was made just for me. Thanks again Andy!:D

Thats awesome!! I love using Lacewood. A truly underrated wood, passionate, and active, and deep looking.:thumbup:

Back