Never Ending Give Away, Round 83!

FranklinG

Gold Member
The never ending giveaway continues!

The Rules:
• Be a member of the Porch (minimum 50 posts to the (“Traditional") forum.
• Post "I'm in”
• Paying members of BF only.

If You Win The Box:
• When you receive the box, take any number of knives and replace them with knives of equivalent (or greater) value.
• Then, hold your own GAW to keep this fun Porch tradition going. Take and post photos!!!
• Post a link to your new GAW thread in this thread.
• Pick a new winner and mail them the box.
Post if you want to be added to the list!!

We had to carefully sort everything (the tractor wasn't included in the box. I didn't notice it until after I'd snapped the photo, and Cat, the Cat didn't want to do retakes.):

Once they were all laid out, the decisions were tough:

It's hard to say "No" to a Buck and that little 505 is a gem!

In the end, I picked out the BPS and Trestle Pines:

I'm putting in a Proper and a stockman. Both knives that I really love. The Proper carries great, and the stockman has gorgeous red bone scales (it also has some discoloration from a prior owner). Oh, and a new Zippo. Someone who didn't know me very well gave it to me. It was thoughtful, but I don't smoke.

https://imgur.com/a/G06ZtQd

The box has a lot of great choices in it. It was a lot of fun going through everything.

I'll let this go until Monday, then send it on its way.

Nice additions. If I qualified (not a paying member currently) I'd be in for the Winchester knife. Cool stuff, thanks for sharing.

Nice additions. If I qualified (not a paying member currently) I'd be in for the Winchester knife. Cool stuff, thanks for sharing.
I hear ya! Those pinched bolsters are something else...

seas165 seas165 congrats again! There are some really sweet knives in here. I almost changed my mind and grabbed a few more, but my pockets have limits. I can only carry so much at a time.

Enjoy!

The box arrived safe and sound today, somehow arrived between the rain storms and stayed dry. Ill start up a new threat in the next few days

Back