New 110 from the Buck Custom Knife Shop

Hi ya'all

This is my first post... I just ordered a new custom 110, and I am pretty excited about it.:D I have carried lots of brands of knives, Benchmade, Spyderco... but I have come back to what I was raised up with, good ol' buck. The new tatical knives are cool, but nothing compares in my heart to the 110 is the ideal knife.

Now for my new knife: It is Flamed Koa wood for the handle, fingergrooves, nickel bolsters, BG-42 for the blade with the black sheath. It will be pretty good. I have one that is a "dress knife" this will be my EDC everything from mundane daily tasks to probably being my skinning knife in hunting season. My dress knife I had the CKS build a few years back. It is Asain Waterbuffalo horn for the handle with fingergrooves, nickel bolsters, and ATS-34 for the blade.

Anybody here love the 110? Obviously in a Buck forum.:rolleyes: Thanks Chuck, CJ, and everybody at Buck for continuing to make great qualitys knives. I appreciate it.

Durbin

Most popular and copied knife...... ever ?
I like 'em and use 'em.
I am savin' my coins for another soon as Buck has Damascus.

Durbin said:
Anybody here love the 110?

I'm not a regular, and I don't tend to take note of things...but I think the 110 has been mentioned a couple of times... ;)

Post pics when your Custom comes in!!! :D

I just bought a new sheath from Jack Woods on Ebay. Wow, this guy does great work with leather. If anybody is looking for a new sheath, it is jackwoodstrading. check him out... I will get it in a week I guess.

Durbin

Sounds great! One of these days, I'm going to order another custom 110 with the Asian water buffalo.

I love the Buck 110 and have lost count of how many I own. 7? 8? Let's see... custom 110 with stag and BG-42, 110 with ATS-34 blade, 100th anniversary knife, Cabela's S30V, a finger grooved 110 in 425M, two "two-dot" knives in 440C, and three regular 110s in 420HC (Academy sale knives). Make it 10, then. All users, except for one of the "two dots." All solid.

Durbin said:
Hi ya'all

This is my first post... I just ordered a new custom 110, and I am pretty excited about it.:D I have carried lots of brands of knives, Benchmade, Spyderco... but I have come back to what I was raised up with, good ol' buck. The new tatical knives are cool, but nothing compares in my heart to the 110 is the ideal knife.

Now for my new knife: It is Flamed Koa wood for the handle, fingergrooves, nickel bolsters, BG-42 for the blade with the black sheath. It will be pretty good. I have one that is a "dress knife" this will be my EDC everything from mundane daily tasks to probably being my skinning knife in hunting season. My dress knife I had the CKS build a few years back. It is Asain Waterbuffalo horn for the handle with fingergrooves, nickel bolsters, and ATS-34 for the blade.

Anybody here love the 110? Obviously in a Buck forum.:rolleyes: Thanks Chuck, CJ, and everybody at Buck for continuing to make great qualitys knives. I appreciate it.

Durbin

Welcome to the Buck Forum Durbin. Looking forward to a pic when you get it. You might as well learn how to post pics now :p :D . I don't think I have heard of anyone ordering up a custom 110 in that configuration. Be cool to look at.:thumbup:

The 100 is one of my favorites also. I have one of the older ones. The cabela's in S30V. The last production run from El Cajon. A few of the customs, ATS-34, sambar stag.

Ahhhh...yes nothing like a custom 110!!;)

Back