New 2019 Dealer Exclusives!!!

And another Bugout in a different color with the same steel...

Members here have mentioned a few times how a steel/scales upgrade would be a nice alternative.

they are dealer exclusives as in not Benchmade's choice or steel, color or configuration...

I absolutely want that grizzly ridge. Hopefully its still kicking around in a few weeks.

I didn't say it was retail. Benchmade's MAP is 15% off MSRP so this bugout is going to cost $140.25 for the satin model which makes it the most expensive Bugout to come out.

MSRP matters.

You forgot the Gold Class Bugout. That's the most expensive one.

I guess its a personal taste, but I don't really get this "Battlewash" finish. In the knifecenter video, it looks like the black is already starting to wear off in spots.

Last edited:
Love the grizzly

It does look pretty cool. I've always liked the design but i'm not really an orange guy. I would love to see Knifeworks do the same as above with the Crooked River and replace all of the orange with blue.

I guess its a personal taste, but I don't really get this "Battlewash" finish. In the knifecenter video, it looks like the black is already starting to wear off in spots.
the battle wash finish is supposed to look that way ya know its worn.

That Grizzly Ridge looks nice; I like the blue accents over the orange (not that I dislike orange).

And another Bugout in a different color with the same steel...

Members here have mentioned a few times how a steel/scales upgrade would be a nice alternative.

It says S30V PREMIUM steel! PREMIUM! It says it right there!!!!

the battle wash finish is supposed to look that way ya know its worn.

My problem with it--and admittedly it's just from this one picture so could be totally different in real life--is that it looks like black Sharpie that has worn off. I don't have a big problem with other worn finishes, like "blackwash" from another company.

The worn look can be ok. This one looks like a ten year old who doesn't know about RIT dye wanted his red handle black so took a marker to it, and then fast forward a year.

Back