New 2019 products; Gemini

Feel free to comment!
Some variations on the Gemini;

Srs8ia4702-pyibKagvgAtDul_DXlygPKad-WF4Q7s7WRBakNDZStNjwuQvwvmicT9WSbfSu4rm6JdfcwhU1aoFs2zKzBLt57wg3RTIFWK65sJzi27UAHAmSEUkWiCdus2vLO4Jk3P-B6VQhzf3bQ-6izVZEz0z3Uwfo22_CXw6wQa89vowldMN7Q2__dEu8u-1p_EvQkboqYzGWyUfqqJbzsfP4VJl6pqthQcaf5DbslO51WeFAMRhfd_kRI2C5Hbjcf3LwKSaGIFRitu6SdCkuX0XxcezxWtTGsGzF8igargZmGZdKGuBSGe-Xvf0SoYkeVkeH2nPYtVyQskONU_WVUttmVwhtICJfVVrAeGUuagYJhSTg6HgMUjuvgjLqWZs3OmMj_H9cLX6nLGsAoSkiJMY2SdwSuIvKVXdOqP7DTKMiW6XwxxbrynD0cihILIOc18zJLZ0Q4z7I25ZABl_FpbfKeuOjH1nE5z2FlrBdz30yAGm8SCQRMdOoD7lip8wXP3WxIxpyzWDB-SEWORpXkcJbsqVM-suqHChjatQpY2zFo4r-8xSnvT_3AzaZxdSSPPIQaqqQYyibFqw-11IVCZhBjkraOn3Kzt9F5Z_x4TpRYEiwRvllLT2CAYCZZxsoUMr2i2b3TZMHO3pbDZM-9Gpc2uidV-1dGkW-xAj2agkTEQijJU7U38a2UKnM5mKyTjDe52_-Eh74QjcPeOxw1A=w2664-h1778-no

Not known yet. Not even sure which (if any) will go in production!
More (positive) comments = greater chance ....

Reactions: whp
Not known yet. Not even sure which (if any) will go in production!
More (positive) comments = greater chance ....

I thought you worked for Kizer since you had these photos.

I believe all the prototypes from the SHOT Show will be produced. I haven't had any indication from Stella or Max (the Sales Director) at Kizer that they wont. Things can change of course.

I tried really hard to get them to sell me one of the prototype carbon fiber Geminis at the show but they were all heading to the IWA show. They still took me to dinner - even though I annoyed them - LOL. Thanks Max, Stella, David and Joyce. :)

My Laconico itch needs scratching. If Kizer gets these out before the next drop of Keens they will get my $$

I would buy a Gemini liner lock with either cf or burlap micarta scales. I hope Kizer makes them.
Count me in, I have the Ti version but don't carry it because I do not care for all metal handles.

Damn, that carbon fiber and micarta looks very nice.
I dont usually like flippers, but maybe this one will make a way in my pocket (RIP in peace wallet).

It would be nice if the clip could be swapped so it could be carried left handed. Of course, if you're thinking about another dedicated left hand model...

I thought you worked for Kizer since you had these photos.

I believe all the prototypes from the SHOT Show will be produced. I haven't had any indication from Stella or Max (the Sales Director) at Kizer that they wont. Things can change of course.

Well in a way I work for Kizer but Kizer also works for me... I'm a knife dealer too (;-)) In fact the oldest Kizer dealer in Europe. I made the pictures when I had the knives on my desk just before the IWA show. I imported and transported them to Germany for the IWA show.

Any indication that Kizer will make another small Gemini but with S35V instead of a Dammy in a fancy box?

I don't have a Laconico yet but that micarta version would push me over the edge.

Back