New Additions

Well kinda new, I scored on the ETS ganza and never put a pic up so here you go.

103.jpg

Now the the new family addition. Meet Siku the rescue Husky, she's 5 months old and came off a Res. in ND where the story is the owners wanted the tribal police to shoot her because they couldn't feed her.:(:mad::grumpy: Thankfully one of the officers knew a person from Musher a Husky rescue group and now she's a Minnesotan.:D

PICT0027Web.jpg

PICT0028Web.jpg

PICT0026Web.jpg

Radar my Wirehair doesn't seem to mind her, the cats do but hey cats take a while to warm up to anything new, the wife and ladies melt in her presence, as for me this just means I'm good to go for my next grouse hunting dog.:D:D

Helle

Last edited:
Because of dogs like that, and stories like that I know I like animals better than people. :D

Nice Dog!

Well kinda new, I scored on the ETS ganza and never put a pic up so here you go.

Now the the new family addition. Meet Sikku the rescue Husky, she's 5 months old and came of a Res. in ND where the story is the owners wanted the tribal police to shoot her because they couldn't feed her.:(:mad::grumpy: Thankfully one of the officers new a person from Musher a Husky rescue group and now she's a Minnesotan.:D

PICT0027Web.jpg

PICT0028Web.jpg

PICT0026Web.jpg

Radar my Wirehair doesn't seem to mind her, the cats do but hey cats take a while to warm up to anything new, the wife and ladies melt in her presence, as for me this just means I'm good to go for my next grouse hunting dog.:D:D

Helle

Because of dogs like that, and stories like that I know I like animals better than people. :D

Nice Dog!

I've always liked critters better

Nice pooch, my daughter has a Husky / woof hybrid, great dog, and looks just like yours. :cool:

Glad you're able to give it a life !

:thumbup:

Can't believe anyone would want to shoot that beautiful dog. :mad:
You're awesome for giving her a new home !!! :thumbup:
The cop that rescued her is awesome too !!!

Sag.

Nice blades, and that is a BEAUTIFUL pup.

Good for you guys in giving her a new home...

Thanks all, they're all keepers. :thumbup:

I'm really liken the SJTac, kinda figured I would.:) Now I just need to get a sheath going for it.:eek:

The Sar has grown on me, but it was kind of a shocker when it came. Even after knowing the dimensions I was a bit taken back when I pulled it out of the box. I'm sure it'll be a great whitetail/field knife and plan on giving it some good field time this fall, which means I should get a sheath for it also.:eek:

Sikku we've had a whole three days but so far she's awesome, house breaking fast, doesnt wine in her kennel, very submissive, and I can take a treat right out of her mouth in mid chew only to have the saddest puppy look ever thrown at me, and she plays great with the ladies. She's very loving.:thumbup: I'm glad we have the space and time to share with her.
I don't think I need a sheath for her.:confused::D

Thanks again.
Helle

Back