NEW AFCK???

I was in a local knife shop and i saw a knife by benchmade with the same handle as the mini afck but the blade was a clip point with a thumb stud instead of the hole. It was made of GIN-1 which if im right is the steel that spyderco used to use in their delicas and enduras 7 or 10 years ago... anyone seen this knife? sorry if im the last one to know... but it looks nice.

Check out Benchmade's own website: www.benchmade.com You can search under "drop point blade" or go to "new items" and find it. It has a new designation, the TSEK or mini-TSEK. "Tactical Safety Equipment Knife" I really like the looks of it, but I'm leary of Benchmade's quality lately.

Flinx

BM never had a shortage of new and exciting designs and models. What they do need, however, is a new and exciting view towards quality control, friendly marketing and keeping what customers they still have ... not just chasing new ones with the latest wiz-bang stuff. Otherwise known in tactical sounding acromyn speak as the L.W.B.K. (Latest Wiz Bang Knife) or the B.O.P.P. Knife (Banged Out Premium Priced Knife).

All flash and part with the cash.

Look good and do a dud.

Ignore customers and pity I like their knives.

I want them, but my inner self says as a company they do not deserve you as a customer, buy something else.

W.A.

------------------
"To strive to seek to find and not to yield"
Tennyson
Ranger motto

A few useful details on UK laws and some nice reviews!
http://members.aol.com/knivesuk/
Certified steel snob!
Founding president and member number 1! Wana join?

Back