New and Improved Website is UP!!

RyanW

Had some help improving my website... Take a minute have a look around and let me know what you think!

I am also officially opening my books until I build up a few orders! let me know if you would like to place and order!

RYAN W. KNIVES
http://www.ryanwknives.com/

I really like it. Would you do be able to do one of those hatchet jacks with some kind of handle? I really need one of your cleavers some day. Brad.

RyanW

Hey Brad! All of those Lorien Hatchet Jacks are getting handles... I hope to get going on those in the next week or two! Shoot me an Email and we can talk about it. Thanks for the feed back on the website

Lorien

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I think your website kicks ass. No fluff. Info driven and more than good enough photos.

I check your website pretty often for WIP's and whatever inspiring pieces you happen to be working on at the moment... I don't see your website for what, 2 weeks? And this happens...

I think it's a good change. At first glance it seems like there's a lot more going on, but it only takes a second to get used to the new organization. It's easy to find what you're looking for, and it showcases your knives well. Good pictures help a lot too, but you've had that all along...

I bet it took some time to build though :)