New Anso design **The Minos**

After a couple of weeks of EDC in my left back pocket, my Minos is my new and current EDC favorite Boker. The blade is still perfectly centered and sharp. It deploys and retracts perfectly and smoothly while it locks in the closed position with enough assurance that it won't accidently deploy in my pocket. I've had no problems with any of my new-era Boker Ti framelocks, save my Titan Defender Lightweight. Even it has no play, however, and the Minos should prove as reliable and long lasting. My oldest & most carried recent era Boker is the Haddock - and it's still as perfect as it was new. Heresy, but it feels so much better without the clip, too.

n-f; I don't know about selling a ZT-0561 to fund a Minos. It's a nice knife, but th 0561 is a different bird altogether. I wouldn't do it - my 0561, admittedly never carried as much as the Minos already has been here, is still a keeper.

Stainz

I got my new Boker Minos yesterday and it's GREAT. Beefy handles and blade in distressed / stonewashed titanium. Great grip although a little awkward at the beginning with the placement of the clip. Very smooth. Heavy at 6.5 ounces. The blade length of 3.1" and thickness of 0.2" is very close to my DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Milspec. A mini tank!

be05e555-3d78-47f4-a443-8cd92e196d6f_zps374e42bb.jpg

807c2bb5-0b9f-47d8-a273-6f50b64e050b_zpsd7e83cd6.jpg

So, I've been using my Minos for a couple of days now and it really rocks. No issues at all.

Looks great!

Made in Germany.

Getting used to the weight but love the solid tank-like construction in such a small package.

Back