New ASH1 pants by Ramos!

Currawong

Platinum Member
That is a very good-looking sheath!!
How are you going to light that fire steel though?

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Lovely !!!! Now I will give you a shipping address so that you can send that ASH to it's "forever home" where it belongs !!!!! ;)

Thesian

Gold Member
Lovely !!!! Now I will give you a shipping address so that you can send that ASH to it's "forever home" where it belongs !!!!! ;)
It’s funny to hear that one bro. I had one earlier on and retired from knife watching and trading knowing that it would be my worst case knife.

I came back to bladeforums and tossed her! Anyway, I like this one better, and with this leather, she is a no no no seller :)

gk4ever2

Gold Member
VERY cool! :cool:
They look great together! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It’s funny to hear that one bro. I had one earlier on and retired from knife watching and trading knowing that it would be my worst case knife.

I came back to bladeforums and tossed her! Anyway, I like this one better, and with this leather, she is a no no no seller :)
I'm glad that knife found a good home. :)

leatherman

leathermoderator
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Very nice! Good clean work, well done!

Congrats on the score Thesian!

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

........ here let me try something......

25-star-wars-quotes-obi-wan-kenobi-identification-tall.jpg

........"THIS IS NOT THE KNIFE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR send it to Andy".... :D :D

littlehoot

Gold Member

He didn't say nothing about you selling it!

Jedi mind tricks, indeed.

Garth Reckner

When it comes to prying ASH1 blades away from people I would not bet against Andy. The Force is strong with this one.

Garth