New ATR hype thread

CJZ

I've always liked the ATR design but was never a fan of stainless/ti handles. I'm super stoked for the new G10 model and am dying to know the release date. Who else?

I've really only been waiting for two Spydies this year. The first isn't going to happen for me it looks like. The ATR is the second and will happen...just hurry up already!!! :D

I'd love a new ATR but not in G10. Titanium only for this one. I'll have to pass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Never had an original ATR but I'll definitely be looking to get one of the new ones, too bad it's so expensive though.

I wouldnt say there is so much of an advantage of an ATR vs a para. Its a whole different knife. I prefer the ATR to the para but they are hard to come by. Its something you need to try to understand IMO.

Guys,

I have a question on this model, How does the handle feel to those who wear an XL Glove? Specs say handle is 5 inches so I hope it will feel good in my XL hands. Thanks for any info.

The few pics I've seen of the G10 prototype look promising. I wasn't very interested in tye ATR until I heard about this model.

The original carries very light in the pocket, not sure how G-10 will add to the width. I have a plain edge in stainless but would have preferred a Ti one as a new release..maybe with upgraded steel.

I'm definitely looking forward to this one. I can't wait to make skills for it. Lightning strike carbon fiber for me.

I'm definitely looking forward to this one. I can't wait to make skills for it. Lightning strike carbon fiber for me.

The ATR 2 is the only 100% purchase from the new catalogue for me. Can not wait lol!
I've thinned my knife collecting by a lot. Other than this I'm planning on seeing what ZT releases at shot show and possibly buying one from them as well

If I could afford it , I would buy all of those from you, and then I would buy all of the Lil temp models I could find. Then I would finish the day and pick up a bunch of old Chinook I , II and III models. That would get me by. I am thankful that this new G 10 model is coming. I need to hint at it when my wife is around, that's the only way. Im willing to bet that the new one will function even better than the old ones. Should be rock solid! That could be knife # 3 in my rotation.

Back