New balisong?

I recall hearing some talk a few months ago about a new balisong coming out in 2020. Something along the lines of the Archangel? Is this true? I hope so since trying to find an "Angel" is nearly impossible. If Kershaw can put one one out so can Cold Steel and no those fgx balis don't count!

I'd look forward to that, but..........doesnt it have to be made in the usa to be sold here. thought spyderco got in all types of trouble for importing parts and assembling here, years ago? maybe my memories off on that though?

that aside......I'd like to see a cold steel usa quality made bali if it can hit affordable levels of course. i dont need anymore benchmade type high dollar options.

I agree with you about affordable USA balis. The Kershaw Lucha is about $100 and is USA. I never understood why so many good ones are so high. I know Bear makes USA balis but I don't care for them. A really tough Cold Steel style user bali would be a real winner

Don't think it will happen. Yes it has to be made here, and CS's bean counters I doubt would approve it, maybe if we could get those ridiculous laws rescinded...

Someone needs to make a production version of the Marlowe Badger, with a bombproof steel like 3V as the ultimate hard use 4.5" folder. Can't really see CS doing it, though.

Back