New batch of O-1 with two new models

allen456

Thank you for all of the support, I can't enjoy my passion with all of you. Here are a few more I finished up today in O-1 and includes two new models. Thanks for looking! Prices include a basic handmade leather sheath I made and shipping CONUS.
First " I'll take it" applies.
Enjoy!!!

**New Model**
“Osprey”
10 ½” OAL with a 5 ¼” cutting edge. Nice set of dyed/stabilized spalted maple scales over blue and black G10 liners. Natural micarta pins. $265

“Bush Adder”
Nice color mix on this one. Natural linen micarta bolsters with brown canvas micarta scales. Brown micarta and opaque G10 liners with micarta pins and thong hole. File work along the spine. $230

**New Model**
“Muskrat”
8 1/8” OAL with a cutting edge of 3 ½”. Stabilized Mango wood scales over black and yellow G10 liners. Micarta pins and thong hole. $210

Last but not least,
“Canebrake”
Nice little Canebrake here with a sweet set of scales I made. Stabilized maple and box elder burl merged together in a nice pattern with cork spacer over red and opaque G10 liners. Micarta pins and thong hole. $215

The Osprey looks great man, love that handle too. So does that Muskrat, beautiful handle. And I love the bolstered handle on that Bush Adder! Nice work man!

Ok buddy, I gotta say I saw the pic of the "Canebrake" yesterday and I thought it looked really nice. But not until today did I actually read your description. Those scales are amazing!!!

That takes skill and imagination. Well done!

Ok buddy, I gotta say I saw the pic of the "Canebrake" yesterday and I thought it looked really nice. But not until today did I actually read your description. Those scales are amazing!!!

Thank you!!!! Probably will be doing some more with various colors and woods. They are a pain but fun!

Plus 0ne. I didn't read either and just thought it was the figure of the wood. I thought it was cool and all, but I'm reall not one for wooden scales most of the time with my life style. Now that I see what is up, damn that's some impressive craftsmanship!

Plus 0ne. I didn't read either and just thought it was the figure of the wood. I thought it was cool and all, but I'm reall not one for wooden scales most of the time with my life style. Now that I see what is up, damn that's some impressive craftsmanship!

Thank you! I am kinda suprised this one is still available. The front edge of the scales in the ricasso also has the center line of the two woods centered on the blade. I am pretty proud of the way the scales/knife turned out.

Nice work man, I'd love a custom muskrat if you have time.. Pm me if you're interested!

I like that Canebrake!
Can you point me to, or provide, specs on it - dimensions and such?
(As a "small bush adder" - is it comparable in size to Andy's HB?)
I don't Facebook.

Thanks.

- Tom

Nevermind - I found the specs in a post with the stag-handled/bolstered ones. 7.25 OAL with 3" blade.
Now to scrounge together some funds...

Last edited:
It's too bad most all of these images have been lost in the photobucket black hole!

Back