New Baton or Batton....

Baton......Batton......however you spell it.....

My old one finally wore out after 8 months of beatings. The "Wedding Gemini" is mostly responsible for that one due to getting buried in knotty wood and having to beat the blade back out by hitting the edge side.

Anywho, here's my new one I made today with my "Beater Gemini".

It took 3 tall Natty Daddy's and an hour and a half in 32° temps here in Michigan.

Now it's time to drink a few more (inside) and chillax!!!

empty.png

kNCvRJ.jpg

empty.png

20181129_111926.jpg
Snakebreaker
LINK
DIRECT
FORUM
ALT
HTMLhi

Figured while I'm drinking and showing pics of my Gemini, I may as well show off where my beater lives.

This kit pretty much have everything stuffed in there you can think of. It ain't light, but its loaded (like I am right now!!!).

Cheers!!

empty.png

hDib5v.jpg

empty.png

empty.png

1DI1m3.jpg

empty.png

20181129_174302.jpg
Snakebreaker
LINK
DIRECT
FORUM
ALT
HTML
jpg
Snakebreaker
LINK
DIRECT
FORUM
ALT
HTML

Wow !!! That’s like a knife backpack lol, not a sheath lol

Very cool though !!! That’s prepared !!

Figured while I'm drinking and showing pics of my Gemini, I may as well show off where my beater lives.

This kit pretty much have everything stuffed in there you can think of. It ain't light, but its loaded (like I am right now!!!).

Cheers!!

empty.png

hDib5v.jpg

empty.png

empty.png

1DI1m3.jpg

empty.png

20181129_174302.jpg
Snakebreaker
LINK
DIRECT
FORUM
ALT
HTML
jpg
Snakebreaker
LINK
DIRECT
FORUM
ALT
HTML

Dude, sometime you don’t mind repacking it would be cool to see what all you keep in your kit! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I second, What is a Natty Daddy. Although I can assume it is a form of Alcoholic Beverage. Maybe a warm one.
Surfsidemel

Dang it looks like you've got everything but the kitchen sink in that kit. I like the way you cross hatched your handle also looks grippy.

Back