NEW - Beckerhead Chat - Now with 100% more snarkiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekH

Handsome According to my Mother
Alright, we said we would close the old one when it reached 1,000, and it did. So here is the new one.

Cool. DerekH is the official torch bearer for Becker Chat, both here and live (I finally registered again BTW). I'm in for Post #2.

Here's some off-topic gear goodness.
In that backpack/sleep system thread, I mentioned I was thinking about the REI Travel Sack for a hot weather bag.
Well, I got it and couldn't be more pleased. It's perfect for hot weather. Plenty long for me (I'm 6'1"), and it will unzip to the point that it can just be a cover.
The best part is the size. It's small already, but I ordered a Kelty small compression sack for it, and got it down to this size, approximately 6" x 9". It's shorter than a BK-2!
It's going to make overnighting out of the Falcon II a heckuva lot easier.

P1020473.jpg

In on the first page.

100_1953.jpg

Moose

I wonder where broken Beckers go to die.
Does that sign also read, "But don't throw our knives, dumbasses"? :D

They don't die, they just need to be sharpened. Those ESEE's are the ones that got mouthy with the boys in black. Got a little Becker loving to show 'em how it's done.

I still can't believe that Jeff and Mike replaced them, NQA. Go figure. :D

Moose

Just curious, what's the story with the ESEE pic?

That's Jeff and Mike's case at Smoky Mountain Knifeworks. Its some pics I took for them, once they got it up and running. Looks great, they lots of cool artifacts in their case, everyone else, just knives. What were they thinking?

:D

Moose

Some more of the case. Just one more.

100_1949.jpg

Moose

Dang moosey. You batting for the other team. J/k ESEE make a great product and that it a killer display can't wait to see it in person.

Jesus I'd be in trouble if I walked into a place that had a case like that: everything all ready to go, just wave plastic.

SMKW? No wonder it looked familiar! My gf hates when we go to TN just because I'm in there for 5 or 6 hrs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back