New Begleiter! (V4458E1/E2)

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
Classic Begleiter with classic handle, brown micarta and G-10+CF. N690 blade steel.
They are both @mojaveoutdoor exclusive version.
-
Begleiter(V4458E1/E2)
Designed by @azomight
Azo design, the guarantee of perfect ergonomic and great action.
kizer_inc_20200828-3.jpg kizer_inc_20200828-2.jpg

I wish my mini didn’t have so much vertical blade play. My first Kizer has been disappointing

I wish my mini didn’t have so much vertical blade play. My first Kizer has been disappointing
Hi, Lee, I am so sorry you have that bad experience. Did the pivot lose? Please let me know, if there's the problem you can't fix, we have the replacement service. Just email Sales2@kizercutlery.com

Hi, Lee, I am so sorry you have that bad experience. Did the pivot lose? Please let me know, if there's the problem you can't fix, we have the replacement service. Just email Sales2@kizercutlery.com
thank you for responding, but it’s definitely not the pivot. The liner lock seems to have no “spring” to it. When I open it there’s vertical blade play, but if I press the liner over, snugging it up against the tang, the play is eliminated. I think I’m gonna try bending the liner a bit and see if it helps.

thank you for responding, but it’s definitely not the pivot. The liner lock seems to have no “spring” to it. When I open it there’s vertical blade play, but if I press the liner over, snugging it up against the tang, the play is eliminated. I think I’m gonna try bending the liner a bit and see if it helps.
OK, hope that will work, sorry again for the lock, if that don't work please contact Sales2@kizercutlery.com and get the replacement for free.

Back