New blade!

I just got this today. Exactly what I expected.:thumbup:

Jozsef

NWA knife! I just picked one of these from a forumite in the exchange, after reading all the great reviews...should be here anyday now, and I cant wait!

That looks familiar:D

I'm glad it got there safe Jozsef:thumbup: Do you have a subcription to TK? I ask only because I have had many folks asking me when that issue will be out. I keep telling them it is...... but some are having trouble finding it at the news stands.

I'm glad you like it and you were not let down. I'm sure it will provide a few lifetimes of service for ya:thumbup:

Thanks again
Nick:)

Man those NWA'S ARE SWEET. I got to wait til around december to get mine! Well worth the wait I hear!

I have heard nothing but great reviews on that knife.
I got to try the small NWA on passaround and it was a very capable cutter.
Great score. Use it well.

That looks familiar:D

I'm glad it got there safe Jozsef:thumbup: Do you have a subcription to TK? I ask only because I have had many folks asking me when that issue will be out. I keep telling them it is...... but some are having trouble finding it at the news stands.

I'm glad you like it and you were not let down. I'm sure it will provide a few lifetimes of service for ya:thumbup:

Thanks again
Nick:)

Yes I have subcription. The TK also came the same day. It should be out Jul. 28.

Back