1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

new Buck 110 & 112 colored slims and shirts........

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by jbmonkey, Dec 2, 2019.

1. jbmonkey

jbmonkey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 9, 2011
    normally @Tecate does these since hes busy figured I'd help out:). for 110 and 112 slim fans...Bucks got new colors available and some new tshirts......

Screenshot_20191202-201244_Email.jpg

Screenshot_20191202-201258_Email.jpg

I'm case someone isnt on the email list.....notice the discount code........

edit part: bcci registered on Bucks site you cant use the discount code. least not on mobile. have to maybe call and order that way?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    Old Hunter, TAH, Readyeseve and 5 others like this.
  2. Daniel

Daniel Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 1998
    It is odd that the discount is not on the Slim Select. It shows up on pretty much everything else. The LT is lower priced after the discount than the Slim Select.

jbmonkey likes this.
  3. onionfan

onionfan

Nov 29, 2008
    I'd been wanting a 110 and 112 slim for awhile. I'd bought some last Christmas and gave them away but got to check them out enough to be impressed with the quality to price ratio. Saw this email last night and ordered a blue one of each for me and 4 more 112s for Christmas presents. At this price there is no excuse to not have a nice USA made folder in your pocket. :cool:

4. Wildcat

Wildcat Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2003
    i tried to use it on an orange 112. message said code not valid on “web specials”.

5. jbmonkey

Jun 9, 2011
    yeah not web special, or custom shop, or the normal exclusions, etc.... the slims in the everyday carry section it works on. only those colors. that's why bucks stuck them there instead of web specials as codes never work on web specials.

ScooterG and Daniel like this.
  6. Wildcat

Wildcat Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2003
    thanks for that info!

jbmonkey likes this.
  7. K-Lastima

K-Lastima

Jul 2, 2009
    So what is the new color in the web special?

8. jbmonkey

Jun 9, 2011
    there isnt a new color in the web specials? same there was when it was put there while back. there is 4 new colors in the everyday carry section.

K-Lastima likes this.
  9. K-Lastima

K-Lastima

Jul 2, 2009
    Thank you for the information.

jbmonkey likes this.