New "Busse-ite"

:eek:

Say it out loud and it sounds kind of DIRTY!!! :D

I have been trolling in this forum for a while. Then the other day, a ZT NO was up for sale and I blew it! I should have jumped all over it! :mad:

Anyway, I went straight to the Busse website and ordered a Badger Attack!

THEN, I read that they are going to be discontinued. Am I going to get mine/one?

I live my Striders (that is probably taboo to say here, but who cares) and my Emersons. But, now I want to trade pretty much everything else I have to get my hands on a BUSSE!!!

I think I hate and love you guys at the same moment!

Damn you Jerry Busse!!! ;)

Thanks for letting me rant.

:D

Surfing,
I think if they are still selling them on the website,
that they are still available.

But what do I know??:confused:

Welcome to our madness!!!:D

Man, one you go Busse, you never go back!

INFI is some unbelievably tough sh*t. Let me know if you can still order a Badger - I will probably have to get one too.

Welcome to a never-ending addiction :) Busse knives are some great stuff.

Personally I blame Phil at 2TheHilt, he sold me my first Busse. Damn you Phil!!!! :D

Thank you for the warm reception.

Now, I gotta have some Busse!!!! :eek:

Anyone that has some Busse they want to pass along to me (to trade or ?) please e-mail me! ;)

Thanks

Welcome aboard! You won't be sorry.

Busse knives rock!

Hiya Surfing Ronin!! Welcome & hope your house is INFI-ltrated with Busse knives real soon. :)

$.02 of advice: Keep an eye on the Knives For Sale forums here on BFC and on eBay because Busse blades make pretty regular appearances in both places.

Yours in nuclear web-surfin' secondary-market acquisitions,
Greg

(edited to add)
You can also post a request for your favorite Busse to the "Knives, Wanted To Buy" forum here on BFC. Someone out there may have one you could buy.

Welcome aboard! You'll get your Badger. . . . you'll love your Badger. . . . it will love you if you beat it senseless. ;)

Jerry

Jerry,

Thank you for giving me the heads up.

Please do me a favor. Before you send my Badger, spit on it! Because I am going to loving abuse the crap out of it!

Back