• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

New Busse line availability?

I am waiting for the new Busse production line to start seeing the light of day!!! Do any of you fine folks have any info as to when his new stuff is going to be available? His web site hasn't been updated in a long time. I saw an ad in some knife magazine and it seemed that we would be seeing these knives really soon. I don't know how much longer I can wait!!

Chris Canis

Any idea of how the prices will comapre with his current custom prices? Is there anyone out there I can give a deposit to get one when they first come out?

I simply must have one of them or I fear I may go nuts!!!

Thanks,

Chris Canis

Busse Basics Retail prices

#9 $258.00
#7 $218.00
#5 $178.00
#3 $138.00

Hope this helps,
Sid

We will be carrying them. They do not appear on our site yet but you can call to be put on a list. Although we will anounce it here as well.

------------------
America's Best Cutlery - Direct!
1-800-956-4652
Mon-Fri 9-6 Est
www.abc-direct.com

So what is the difference between those knives to come and the ones they are making now?

Sid,

Do the model numbers you posted correspond with his custom pieces?

#9 = Production style Battle Mistress
#7 = Production style Steel Heart

etc...?

Or are these new knife designs all together?

canis

Canis, go to:

http://www.equipped.org./shot99-1.htm#busse

To get an idea of what/how the new line looks like.

Andy

Back