1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New BuyBrown Sword Danglers

Discussion in 'Buy Brown Custom Creations' started by evltcat, Apr 4, 2016.

1. evltcat

evltcat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2011
    I posted this in the Busse Sub, but I want to make sure everyone sees these cool new danglers! :thumbup:

With all the new swords Busse has been releasing lately, I started thinking about how I wanted to carry them. I like kydex sheaths, and I've got leather frogs and baldrics, but what I really wanted was a quicker way to attach/detach the sword from my belt without having to take the belt off to remove the sword.

I sent Dave Brown an email and asked if he could make me something based on his dangler design that would hold the sword at the proper angle for a cross-draw. A few back-and-forth discussion emails and viola! :thumbup:

The BuyBrown Sword Dangler:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

On an AK Sheath:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Using the Sword Dangler:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, the really cool part is this; Dave designed the Sword Danglers so not only can they hold the sword at a 45 degree angle for cross-draw, but they can also be used the traditional dangler way for vertical draw. Personally, I don't have long enough arms and a long enough torso to draw anything longer than a Mistress or 1311 from verticle, but it may work for you. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dave, these ROCK!!!

Thank you my friend!!!!!

2. David Brown

David Brown Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :) Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2001
    Thank you Brother