New Carbon Fiber Dragonfly

I received my new carbon fiber Dragonfly this morning. It's even nicer than I had hoped. It's very different from my Zytel Dragonfly. It has a liner of stainless steel and the locking mechanism is stainless also. It seems to be a much heavier duty pocketknife than my regular Dragonfly. In addition the pocket clip is stainless and the carry method is reversed. (Tip down.)
I think it's important that we keep each other informed of a good experience with a dealer. Patti at Ironstone Distinctive Bladeware has my gratitude for making this transaction so pleasurable. She answered my e-mails promptly and I got my knife in three days. (At a good price.) I'm in Kentucky and she is in Hawaii. I couldn't be more pleased with how things went. This is a great place to order from. Absolutely no hassle...order your knife, get the knife you ordered promptly.

Will

------------------
Mendacity is the
system we live in.

Will, I'm glad the recommendation paid off for you and I'm with you 100% on the knife and the dealer
smile.gif

Yeah, they're great little knives. Mine has a serrated blade. It cuts like a much larger knife.

I have the plain blade version, and I'm very impressed how nice this knife is. It seems more solid and cuts better than one might expect for a knife of this size. A great job, altogether!

------------------
Don LeHue

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings...they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

Thanks for the kind words. Best part of my job is a satisfied customer. You both have excellent taste in cutlery
smile.gif
I look forward to reading the Forums each day and am always learning something new. Thanks to ALL OF YOU here
smile.gif

Enjoy-
Patti

Back