New catalog 2011

Hey Chris, 2 questions.
One, any chance of a Magnadot with a pocket clip?
Two, did you guys do any re-engineering on the Vulcan, so the blade no longer touches the backspacer when the arc-lock is pulled back, allowing it to "sink" deeper into the handle?

Hey Chris, 2 questions.
One, any chance of a Magnadot with a pocket clip?
Two, did you guys do any re-engineering on the Vulcan, so the blade no longer touches the backspacer when the arc-lock is pulled back, allowing it to "sink" deeper into the handle?

1 - Right now there are no plans for a Mangadot with pocket clip. It really is quite a large knife and am unsure many people would require a clip for it. Most would opt for pouch carry.

2 - Yes, it was only on the first run of the Vulcan and it had to do with the blades being hand sharpened and leaving a little too much material on the blade edge towards the tip.

2 - Yes, it was only on the first run of the Vulcan and it had to do with the blades being hand sharpened and leaving a little too much material on the blade edge towards the tip.

That's good to hear. I have one that I've not had problems with, but there was a bit of a fuss here a while back about this. It's good to know that it's been resolved.

1 - Right now there are no plans for a Mangadot with pocket clip. It really is quite a large knife and am unsure many people would require a clip for it. Most would opt for pouch carry.

Thanks sir, sounds like it might be worth picking up a 2nd.

Hey Chris are any new arc lock assisted openers in the works for next year.. I'm talking a new addition and not a mini or alternate blade version of existing designs such as flash, aegis, trident.

Back