• Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

New CIVIVI Knives Announcement

πŸ”₯ New πŸ”₯
We are pleased to announce the Dec.,2021 NEW CIVIVI KNIVES arriving to dealers around Feb.2022

Stay tuned for more updates.πŸ™ŒπŸ»
o6F75i6.jpg

rje58

Gold Member
Nice! What is the blade length on the Teton Tickler? 130mm?

NG VI

Gold Member
I love how the clip point on the Tickler is so reminiscent of the Relic and Cogent blades, I love to see a happy family

lmcq784

Gold Member
That Altus!! Almost like a Pro-Tech Malibu that we could never find! I hope the action is buttery smooth!! Totally looking forward to it!!

lmcq784

Gold Member
Keep drooling over the Altus... Do you think you will produce a sheepsfoot or wharncliffe version?

Chronovore

Gold Member
Me too, love a good sexy fixed blade!
View attachment 1707227
A little pricey though, around 260. My Voykar was 275...

Yikes! $260?

Yeah, and it's in D2. :(

That would make me sad even if it cost a third as much. Can we please be done with D2? However good it is on paper, the real-life edge retention of your D2 isn't much better than 9Cr18Mov or 14C28N. Especially in a larger fixed blade, 14C28N is both tougher and easier to maintain in the field. The low corrosion resistance of D2 is another problem for me.

Sorry, but this is what the kids call a "critical miss".

lmcq784

Gold Member
When can we start preordering the Altus at dealers? Or will all variations just drop in February "in stock" without need for preorder?