1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 7 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways will be livestreamed @ 5pm Eastern, Sunday Feb 17!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Laconico Gemini, along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

New collaborations

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Panthera tigris, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Panthera tigris

Panthera tigris Street Samurai Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 21, 2012
    There are some pretty sweet mashups of Andy's hiking buddy mid-techs and related patterns showing up under the Due South brand over at Ye Old Towne Cutlery. Looks like the S35VN blanks got some custom handle treatment and upgraded sheaths. They look really nice. Great job @ Andy and Fiddleback team for getting the products out and for sharing the love with other members of the knife making community.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Choppaman, Wurrwulf, Bmurray and 6 others like this.
  2. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Some gorgeous ones in there. Nice find!

3. B Griffin

B Griffin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    The top one reminds me of an old Woodsman that was the first Fiddleback Forge knife I ever saw back about 10 or 11 years ago.

4. SLOsmokin

SLOsmokin Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    Ooh those are very nice indeed.

5. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    Here are a few Tugaloo's that I have. The first picture shows a comparison to the Pro HB from Fiddleback Forge and the following picture is the first run of these with hollow fasteners. The last picture is the newest run with solid pins which I prefer over the hollow. One in a guardless Osage and one in a guarded Bloodwood (of course). Both with a single liner. Lee, Melissa and John over at Olde Towne Cutlery is having Scott Davidson (Solid Rock Knives) do the knives and he is also providing some really nice sheaths to go with them. Price point $285.00 and up for the package. Can't go wrong with the whole set up. Really nice work.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also look for the Skidaway (Kephart) and the Okeefenokee (Bushfinger) styles!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019 at 1:05 PM
    cbach8tw, Odaon, Lady1911 and 3 others like this.
  6. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Thanks for the info.