New Darrel Ralph, Show and Tell, Info Please

I have been pretty busy as of late, trading and selling allot of my knives and been getting more and more into custom knives, not even sure if this a custom or a production. I recently traded for this Darrel Ralph Knife, the only reason I know tat's it's a Darrel Ralph is that it says Darrel Ralph Design on the Blade (and it has the same pocket clip as my other Darrel Ralph Custom Trigger). This flipper is just amazing, so comfortable and gorgeous.

Any Info would be appreciated, Model? Blade Steel? Really anything would be helpful

P8300130.jpg

P8300131.jpg

P8300132.jpg

Darrel Ralph Design does not necessarily mean it is a Darrel Ralph. It means it's his design. Could be and probably is a production knife. Look for and brand name or logo. Not a great abundance of production knife talk goes on in this particular forum so information could be a little sparse.

Paul

Darrel Ralph Design does not necessarily mean it is a Darrel Ralph. It means it's his design. Could be and probably is a production knife. Look for and brand name or logo. Not a great abundance of production knife talk goes on in this particular forum so information could be a little sparse.

Paul

I couldn't find any other markings on the knife, if nobody has any solid info in a couple of days I will post it in the general knife section.

Darrel has his own forum here and is mighty helpful. Hopefully that helps! Nice knife by the way

Slider, next time you want to repost in a different forum, don't. Instead, Report Post to the moderators so we can move it to the right place. Report Post is the small triangle in the lower left of your post. Click it and tell us what you want.

In this case, a moderator would probably have known you didn't really need to move from Custom to General, and would have saved us a third thread in HTM. I merged the two with answers in them, and closed the one that had none.

Hi,
This is an AXD knife that was made I would estimate in 2004-2005 for that frame style.
It is a custom! The blade is CPM S30V
Assisted value is 750.00
Manual about 675.00

Hi,
This is an AXD knife that was made I would estimate in 2004-2005 for that frame style.
It is a custom! The blade is CPM S30V
Assisted value is 750.00
Manual about 675.00

Thank you so much for the quick response. I am absolutely enamored with this knife. Very happy to find out it is one of your customs.

Thank you so much for the quick response. I am absolutely enamored with this knife. Very happy to find out it is one of your customs.

Yep that sure is a dandy looking folder there. How'd you come about taking ownership if you don't mind? :D

Yep that sure is a dandy looking folder there. How'd you come about taking ownership if you don't mind? :D

Thank you,
I did a partial trade at a local Custom Knife shop here in NY. If you want to know any more info please PM me.

Back