New dealer and owner introduction!

whitty

Dealer / Materials Provider
Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My name is Scott (Whitty) Whittington. I have been a member on here for just over 10 years now and became a dealer about 5 years. I got into knives the same way as a lot of you, growing up with 2 Grandfathers who always carried and used their knives. From there my passion for all things that will cut never stopped growing!

When I started USA Made Blade 5 years ago I really wanted a Hinderer XM-18. It was pretty much my grail knife. I made myself a promise that I would not own one until my company had grown and earned the right to sell them! Well last weekend 2 things happened, we started selling Hinderer knives and I put my grail in my pocket! Absolutely love my Skinner and it will be a very significant knife to me as it marks making some very significant goals with my business.

If you guys ever have any questions for me, feel free to shoot me a PM here or an email to scott@usamadeblade.com I am typically very good about responding with in an hour at the most.

I lastly just want to say thank you to Rob and Rick for being so incredibly responsive and helpful with my phone calls and emails. Absolutely first class all the way!

Whitty

https://flic.kr/p/zdPtrq https://www.flickr.com/photos/57703464@N02/

Congrats whitty! On the grain and a new brand to carry! I'm sure others will be excited more than me

I have purchased from Whitty at Usamadeblade.com and I can say his customer service was amazing. I had a lot of questions he was patient with me and answered everything. My knife (ZT0900) came really quick with some awesome anodizing he had done. Quick ship times great prices and amazing customer service!!! I would highly recommend his site.

Congrats Scott, you are an inspiration brother. I am happy for your success.

Congratulations! Enjoyed reading your story, quite an accomplishment and great that you were able to mark the moment in time with such a special knife.
Best of Luck and good health. Enjoy your milestone and your Knife.
Rubi

Back