New Dealer Stock

If the individual who purchased this lovely specimen from KSF decides, for whatever reason, that it is not to their liking, I would be more than happy to purchase it from them (or trade one of my Dukes which they might find suits them better).

PR7wCw9.jpg

3/16" full height grind and some good looking wenge too. Do not buy me!
FBF-Front-9953__08803.1432170429.730.500.jpg

I just pulled the trigger on the Bushnub in Green Herringbone Micarta - Natural/White Liners - O-1 Steel. Looking forward to getting my hands on it - should complement my bushfinger, recluse and KEBushie nicely.

Would love to hear what people make of their bushnubs...

Cheers all!

Ben

KP, somebody didn't listen. The stubbymuk is gone now. Hopefully to a good home. :)

Peroni, the bushnub is great. I love the smaller knives like the runt and esquire, but the bushnub is big enough to be far more useful, but still quite compact. I think it's a sweet spot of size and function.
Has all the same elegance of the bushfinger. Hand feel is off the charts.
This is my first knife in wenge which I wasn't sure I would like, but it looks and feels awesome.
Blade hasn't gotten much work yet unfortunately.
Enjoy yours!

Bushnub_zps6ptiixwl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Peroni, the bushnub is great. I love the smaller knives like the runt and esquire, but the bushnub is big enough to be far more useful, but still quite compact. I think it's a sweet spot of size and function.
Has all the same elegance of the bushfinger. Hand feel is off the charts.
This is my first knife in wenge which I wasn't sure I would like, but it looks and feels awesome.
Blade hasn't gotten much work yet unfortunately.
Enjoy yours!

Bushnub_zps6ptiixwl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey Dedery,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with the Bushnub. Yours is a beaut.

I am finding that size is right in my wheelhouse for now. I am of course looking forward to getting my hands on mine but I won't be back Stateside until end of June. I guess I'll just settle in for the wait...

Cheers!

Ben

Last edited:
Arizona custom knives has been consistently getting new stock. There's a sweet swedged Bushboot in A2 right now. I know I stopped checking their site for Fiddlebacks. They went through a 6 month drought but they got through it.

Looks like the taper is pretty sharp too.

i love the way they shoot their pieces.

Back