1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

New Dealer Stock

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by KP, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Nbrackett

Nbrackett Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 19, 2015
    Who got the two OS Ladyfingers from the Outpost?

2. Scotcha

Scotcha

Oct 25, 2013
    Sorry Michael. I think I got lucky with that one.

3. ncrockclimb

ncrockclimb

Nov 20, 2014
    It has nothing to do with "luck." It is all skill with you my friend... skill, and dedication to buying only the best. Cheers!

4. Scotcha

Scotcha

Oct 25, 2013
    Wow!! Thanks for the compliment Charles [emoji4]

I must admit though that ever since I discovered the Forge I have been on a never ending hunt which I actually enjoy.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  5. ncrockclimb

ncrockclimb

Nov 20, 2014
    I know exactly what you mean! I used to wish that Andy would take orders. However, after playing the game for a few years I have come to appreciate the hunt as much (if not more) than the kill. Getting to hang out with folks like u and the rest of the sharks is a huge part of what makes it so much fun.

Anyway, hope u are doing well. Ttyl.

6. schmittie

schmittie

Nov 28, 2009
    I know! Both were beautiful. I've got to get one in synthetic handles like that.

7. Nbrackett

Jun 19, 2015
    Both are really nice but the coffee bag with blue liners looks great.

8. Eric@DLT

[email protected]

Mar 30, 2015
    We just finished uploading the last few knives from our most recent batch. Here are a few of the awesome knives we received.

[​IMG]

9. Nbrackett

Jun 19, 2015
    WOW Eric. That Big Sneaky is something else. I wish I could come up with an excuse for needing it.

10. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman RansomWildernessCo Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 13, 2013
    Some really fine knives there at DLT. The leuku and big Sneaky are my favorite

11. HWF

HWF

Apr 1, 2012
    Wow. Way to end off that batch!

12. whitty

whitty Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Aug 25, 2005
  13. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman RansomWildernessCo Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 13, 2013
    Woah, the Bishops are incredible. The batch of Arowanas too, they make me wish that I did not already own one.

14. Fiddleback Outpost

Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Forge Knives & Fiddleback Outpost Gear

Apr 29, 2016
    [​IMG]
    Boom!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Heespharm

Heespharm

Nov 8, 2011
    Umm yeah guys a great batch with great combo of liner and pinstripe arowanas are available for great prices!... I'm still waiting for the grail aropaima I've been looking for but someone should pick up some of these stainless arowanas at usamadeblade

16. Scotcha

Scotcha

Oct 25, 2013
    WOW nice batch!!! Love the Bocote Woodsman.

17. Fiddleback Outpost

Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Forge Knives & Fiddleback Outpost Gear

Apr 29, 2016
    The guys at Forge really outdid themselves! The whole batch is outstanding. [emoji1319][emoji1316]

That Dyed Maple Burl Bourbon Street Skinner HAS to be someone's grail. It's top notch. - Robert

18. Tekton

Tekton

Mar 8, 2015
    Very nice batch! If I didn't already have a Camp Muk I'd love that one. It would also match my Arowana.

19. DJC72

DJC72 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 1, 2014
    DLT has a new batch, and a nice one at that!

20. madcap_magician

madcap_magician Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 27, 2005
    All those ruby burlap knives, though... good thing FF doesn't do much stainless anymore. I'd have no money.