New Dealer Stock

Same here, the ironwood is beautiful and I'm a sucker for OD bolsters... I am really trying to stick to the budget and only go after the models on my acquire list (handyman, bush hermit) but I couldn't seem to beat our favorite Aussie to that amazing camel thorn at DLT :)

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Sorry Michael. I think I got lucky with that one.

Wow!! Thanks for the compliment Charles [emoji4]

I must admit though that ever since I discovered the Forge I have been on a never ending hunt which I actually enjoy.

Last edited:
Wow!! Thanks for the compliment Charles [emoji4]

I must admit though that ever since I discovered the Forge I have been on a never ending hunt which I actually enjoy.

I know exactly what you mean! I used to wish that Andy would take orders. However, after playing the game for a few years I have come to appreciate the hunt as much (if not more) than the kill. Getting to hang out with folks like u and the rest of the sharks is a huge part of what makes it so much fun.

Anyway, hope u are doing well. Ttyl.

We just finished uploading the last few knives from our most recent batch. Here are a few of the awesome knives we received.

WOW Eric. That Big Sneaky is something else. I wish I could come up with an excuse for needing it.

Woah, the Bishops are incredible. The batch of Arowanas too, they make me wish that I did not already own one.

b5ea5811f4c77cb4db2a18d70dc6b0bd.jpg

Boom!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woah, the Bishops are incredible. The batch of Arowanas too, they make me wish that I did not already own one.

Umm yeah guys a great batch with great combo of liner and pinstripe arowanas are available for great prices!... I'm still waiting for the grail aropaima I've been looking for but someone should pick up some of these stainless arowanas at usamadeblade

WOW nice batch!!! Love the Bocote Woodsman.

The guys at Forge really outdid themselves! The whole batch is outstanding. [emoji1319][emoji1316]

That Dyed Maple Burl Bourbon Street Skinner HAS to be someone's grail. It's top notch. - Robert

Very nice batch! If I didn't already have a Camp Muk I'd love that one. It would also match my Arowana.

The guys at Forge really outdid themselves! The whole batch is outstanding. [emoji1319][emoji1316]

That Dyed Maple Burl Bourbon Street Skinner HAS to be someone's grail. It's top notch. - Robert

All those ruby burlap knives, though... good thing FF doesn't do much stainless anymore. I'd have no money.

Back