• Folks, you need to make sure your profile email address is kept current. If you do not have a paid subscription, and get locked out of your account because you no longer have access to your listed email address? There is nothing we can do for you.

This is especially important now that we've instituted password compromise security - if your password is compromised elsewhere, you will be sent a verification email on your next login. If you don't have access to that email? Your account gets locked.

Help us help you, PLEASE.

New DFK Logo! Fairly Knives Aficionados Appreciation Banner!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Hey guys, I had a banner professionally made and here it is! If you are a member of the Aficionados feel free to download this here.

How to - hit the "reply with quote" button and you can copy/paste and customize with your number. I think Paint is a good program for customizing.

I think these will work, let me know! I am happy to help with anything of course. I have files in a few different forms but am not sure how to host them here. Any help is welcome. :)

Last edited:
Crap, with no internet at home I can't download it to my computer to customize it with my number. I do all my web stuff through my phone fr the time being.

I'll figure it out, maybe I'll have Kevin do it for me.

-X

flatblackcapo

Part time maker, very very part time
I'll figure it out, maybe I'll have Kevin do it for me.
Yea right ! you better come over here and show me how to do this! haha. I will try again after coffee:D

Hmmm I hate trying this on a Mac lol I'm not smart enough. Pc should be no problem, maybe run over to a friends to hack it.

Lets see if mine is working now just worked on it and spent 30 min trying to find a good font haha
...sweet:thumbup::cool:

Last edited:
Ok, I will use this one until I can figure out where to customize the full banner.

-Xander

Hmmm I hate trying this on a Mac lol I'm not smart enough. Pc should be no problem, maybe run over to a friends to hack it.

I was having the same issue (mac) - I downloaded an editor called "Gimp", it was free and did the job although it took a little bit of fiddling with it to figure it out:

http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

I could walk you through it if you wanted to go that route.