New "Diamond Edge" Folder

STR

Knifemaker/Moderator
Anyone have one of these or seen one? I got a question today about turning one into a frame lock and have no idea what it even looks like, but will search after this post. Comments welcome but pics of the clip side would be great, all around pics even better.

Thanks.

STR

Hey STR, I'll bet they're talking about the new Monarch folder from Friction Forged knives. Check out diamondbladeknives.com and click on the the "products" icon. Click on the Monarch. It's the company's new folder--an open frame, locking liner. I may be way off-base here but it's worth a look. Best Regards--James Falor SEMPER FI

STR

Knifemaker/Moderator
Thanks James. Thats the one. I was trying to get an idea of how it was made and if I could convert one. Some are not doable, others are.

It all depends. I was hoping someone had one that they could show me some close up shots of the insides with. So far the pics don't show me what I need to see but we'll leave this thread going a while, and maybe someone will eventually do a review or we'll have a pass around on one in the pass around forum.

STR