• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New DVD's on forgeing and grinding

I was tired of tapes always leaving stuff out and showing high dollar equiptment. We kept dvd's simple and basic with a lot of the nice to know tricks. Forgeing dvd covers hammer and anvil, and power hammer. Grinding dvd covers modified convex, convex, flat, and hollow grinding. Using 1 x 42, 2x72, 6x48. All steps for grinding stock removal and forgeing.
We even included some oops that will happen and how to fix them. We tryed to keep it as real as possible and had fun while doing them. You will have the ability to contact us about any problem you might have and we will get you an answer ASAP.
The next dvd will be on cable damascus and chain damascus. Watch as my chain bar seperates and I fight with it. Like I said keep it real. Hot fingers, dropped blades, and troublesome billets. Nobody likes the mistakes but they will happen and we show them.
You can get them on my web site www.bwbladeworks.com, or email me, or on ebay item # 6159231272 forgeing/#6160912801.
cost: $40.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handleing.
Thank you and keep grinding. KIM :D

Here is the Picture of the Video Cover of one DVD in the Series.

All yours Kim.....

Daniel Prentice

Attachments

• BowieCoverJpeg.jpg
    BowieCoverJpeg.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 59
I talked to Kim for a while on the phone yesterday and the guy is awesome! I need to get his video before I get my Coote so I can try to not kill myself. If Kim's videos are half as fun as talking to him on the phone I'll be buying the whole series! Can't wait to see these guys do the destructive testing one!

cap0002.bmp
[/IMG]
cap0014.bmp
[/IMG]
cap0015.bmp
[/IMG]

cable damascus coming this week......Kim Breed is forging the larger cable with the Power Hammer and I am doing the smaller stock on the anvil.... This ends with a Blooper section of a piece of chain damascus that just would not weld for Kim.....But it happens to us all...........Check it out below.... The MPEG is not up and I put links to the MPEGs on the site so it will upload faster. Let me know how it loads and works for yall....

http://www.dpcustomknives.com/Videos.html

Daniel Prentice

thanks for the input for the clips on the site... had some problems decreasing the size for quicker uploads... so I put them in a seperate page that is opened from the videos page....

Went ahead and upgraded my pics for my shop too.....didn't realize that they were almost 2 yrs old...

Daniel

Back