1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new Fiddleback model

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Bmurray, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    as @RobbieB, @Warrior108, @VANCE were having fun at my expense (it cut me deep). Robbie threw out something that stuck with me. Bush Hermit Jr. I think this could be a winner design based on what I believe is the Forge's best custom model. Maybe a 3 1/4" blade with a 4"+ handle that's still full like the original with the swell in the same location. Someone could maybe scale a pic of this with a full size version and post it up.

What's everyone's thoughts? Maybe we could do a group or model kickstarter order if it meets Andy's design approval. Or mine :cool:.

2. NOLA

NOLA Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2016
    This reminds of me of something I was thinking about when seeing friday's batch.

The baby boot and Little Lady are scaled down versions of the originals. The PK is a stubby version of the original. It's a big little knife and one of my favorites to carry.

I think what you are proposing is a stubby version of the BH?

Choppaman and Lady1911 like this.
  3. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Yep

4. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    New model??? Means I need 10. LOL. Actually great idea @Bmurray and I would be interested

Nbrackett and Bmurray like this.
  5. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    I'm intrigued... The Bush Hermits I've handled have all been amazingly comfortable.

Bmurray likes this.
  6. David L

David L Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2018
    Love the almost 3.49" blades with 4"+ handles. You've got my attention.

7. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Andy said he's looking into this possibility.

Nbrackett likes this.