New Fokos

Actually, I like the idea of a slipping head the most so that it could be used as a knife as well. This particular shape is great for a secure grip.

I have always wanted to make some fokos after reading about them in a Knives Annual several years ago. I finally gathered up materials and took the time to make a few.
They are really neat, much handier than a walking stick...:)
A-2 steel with heat treat oxidide finish.
shaft is canvas phonolic (micata) 36" long, 1" diameter. Very stong, with very little flex.
Thanks for looking!

fokos%201.JPG

fokos%202.JPG

fokos%203.JPG

fokos%205.JPG
Are you the same Terry Quinn who makes all those truly amazing balisongs I spend so much time drooling over?
That would be kinda rad but if you are maybe I can't afford one of these...... I am in my 30's, on disability and, I keep hoping to find an interesting & useful cane I can afford

Are you the same Terry Quinn who makes all those truly amazing balisongs I spend so much time drooling over?
That would be kinda rad but if you are maybe I can't afford one of these...... I am in my 30's, on disability and, I keep hoping to find an interesting & useful cane I can afford

Thank you, yes I am the same and still making balisongs.
Only made 3 of the fokos, they was a hassle to ship and most balked at the price.

Are you the same Terry Quinn who makes all those amazing balisongs?
The guy who made that inspired madness, a balisong axe? If you are I have only seen 2 other people make balisongs of similar quality, Pabu Knives & Audra Drauper...... You ever plan to make more of these fokos and, how much are they?

Back